Minimally Invasive Orthodontics
The theoretical-practical course focused mainly on the management of dental spaces and malpositions within the framework of class I malocclusions, such as moderate crowding, basic transverse problems, and recurrences, considering the application of light forces for torque, tilt, and rotation movements with simplified biomechanical concepts.
To train orthodontists who wish to expand their knowledge and skills in minimally invasive orthodontic techniques, based on the latest orthodontic techniques and philosophies with new tools developed with the patient’s well-being in mind.
The course is developed with a theoretical-practical theme with a master class in the morning and a practical workshop on typodonts in the afternoon.
- Use of mini-tubes and adhesion material.
- Preparation and assembly of the system in typodonts.
- Application and activation of the system in typodonts.
- Support materials for practice in typodonts:
- Mini tube kit
- Arch Kit.
- Bonding materials, bonding agents, and flow resin for practice.
- Manual with technical parameters and application of the technique.
- Certification of the Basic Course.
- Break and lunch.
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
16 hours (2 days)